In Feburary 2015 we made the release candidate of Alea GPU 2.0 available.
Just in time for GTC 2015 we released the final Alea GPU 220.127.116.1122 on nuget.org.
Alea GPU is a professional cross-platform GPU development environment for .NET.
- Supports all .NET languages, including C#, F# and VB
- Improves developer productivity with first class tooling for coding, debugging and profiling, fully integrated in Visual Studio™
- Reduces development time with pre-fabricated GPU algorithms and libraries
- Increases agility with GPU scripting and a REPL in Visual Studio™ for rapid prototyping of GPU code
With Alea GPU the .NET framework can be used as a cross platform technology for the CPU and GPU code base.
- Runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Single code base for multiple platforms – build once and run on any platform supporting either .NET or Mono
- Simplified deployment because generated assemblies are binary compatible for all platforms