We are very pleased to announce the long awaited new version 1.3 of Alea.cuBase. This new version is a major step adding full support for debugging and several new features.
- Debug support with Visual Nsight. To prepare your GPU code for debug with Visual Nsight you have to
- Compile the kernel quotations with the fsc option –quotations-debug
- Compile the template with diagnostics options
- Improved support for profiling, including source code correlation at the single line of code
- Representing C style unions with .NET structs
- Support F# discriminated union, by using DiscriminatedUnionAttribute builder; note that the cases cannot contains function values
- Compile a function to a device function by adding both ReflectedDefinition and DeviceFunction attribute to a function
- A blob type that can handle “lazy” style memory allocation
- Various bug fixings and improvements
- Significantly improved API documentation
Alea.cuBase 1.3 is available on the NuGet.